The WAAFL is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified applicants for the above positions.
These key coaching roles play an integral role in identifying and developing the WAAFL's most talented players, culminating in participation in the State team program.
To be considered for the roles, applicants will require excellent communication and leadership skills together with significant coaching experience and knowledge of the WAAFL system.
Suitable applicants will possess the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of coaching techniques/ strategies
- Sound understanding of skill development learning strategies
- Highly developed and proven communication (written/verbal) skills
Key focus of the position
- To create a professional environment that is conducive to both learning and enjoyment
- Contribute to the development of skills, physical attributes, football knowledge, personal growth and self-esteem of all players.
- Establish, implement and coordinate appropriate training program that maximises the development of all players
- Lead and influence all support staff in a positive manner
- Understanding of WAAFL player and the State Program
Applicants are required to submit a one page covering letter along with a CV outlining relevant experience.
Nominations Close Monday 21 January 2019
To submit an application or for further information please contact:
Geoff Palmer: WAAFL Operations Manager
Mobile: 0413 614 880 or Email: email@example.com