Integrated Football Guidelines
The WAAFL Integrated Football Sub-Committee has agreed to the following competition guidelines:
1. Players to be turning 16 years in 2012 to be eligible to participate.
2. Females of suitable age (see above) allowed to participate.
3. Each club is to provide an umpire for all fixtures.
4. An accredited Sports Trainer / First Aider must be present at all games.
5. Playing field to be ¾ length of full size ground e.g. transportable goals placed on the 50m line or edge of centre square.
6. Each ¼ to be a period of 10 minutes including time on.
7. A break of 5 minutes at ¼ and ¾ time.
8. A break of 10 minutes at ½ time.
9. Teams to compete with equal numbers on each side. Clubs to exchange players to ensure equity and maximum participation.
10. Coaches allowed on the playing field during the game with the intent to support and direct players while competing.
11. Game scores to be recorded and displayed during match.
12. Minimum of 12 players per team on the field during the game.
13. Maximum of 18 players per team on the field during the game.
14. Coaches to converse prior to the start of the game to discuss strategies that collectively work towards a fair contest between the teams and maximum opportunity for participation to all players e.g. players of equal ability opposed to each other; players directed to stay in position.