The Club – Ellenbrook Senior Football Club was established in 2002, currently fields 3 senior sides, a Masters side and will be re-entering a colts side in 2019. Our home ground is at the Ellenbrook District Open Space which we share with our large feeder club, the Ellenbrook Dockers Junior Football Club.
Ellenbrook SFC is a proud community club that strives for success both on-field and off. We are seeking coaches that are leaders who can work with head coach Justin Wood to build a positive club culture and drive success.
The Roles – The Club is seeking to appoint coaches for the following sides for season 2019:
- Level 2 Coaching Accreditation – Colts Coach
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation – for all other roles
- Working With Children’s Card
- Police Clearance
Candidates will be required to have, or be working towards, the following experience and skill set:
- Coaching experience at Senior and Junior level preferred
- Previous involvement within an amateur sporting environment preferred
- Sound football and coaching background
- Ability to contribute to the development of players’ skills, football knowledge & personal growth.
- Commitment to driving a club first culture across the entire playing group
- Ability to communicate strongly with the playing group, football department and Club Executive.
- Proven planning and organisation skills
- A strong desire for success
Applications close 16th November 2018 and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Applications are to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org