Gosnells Football and Sports Club is seeking Expressions of Interest for a coaching position which will become available should an adult female amateur competition be conducted in 2017.
Expressions of interest are sought from persons who;
- Have read and be thoroughly familiar with: http://www.aflcommunityclub.com.au/index.php?id=801 and http://www.aflcommunityclub.com.au/index.php?id=808
- Prepare a pre-season, in-season and post-season plan
- Ensure that every training session is thoroughly planned out
- Work alongside our existing coaching group, mentoring and growing the learning of people with potentially, a limited background in AFL Football
- Work alongside existing coaches of girl’s teams at Gosnells Junior Football Club
- Can attend every training session and game
- Plan realistic goals that the team can accomplish
- Possess values that will encourage and reinforce a positive experience for participants
- Have previous coaching or playing experience in the sport of AFL
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Hold a Coaching Accreditation at a minimum level of Certificate 1.
- Have or be prepared to apply for a current ‘Working With Children’ Card
If you are interested in this position, please attach a resume and a short letter of interest and email it to email@example.com