“Ridge” are currently looking to expand into Women’s AFL by launching its inaugural side in 2019 in the WAAFL Women’s competition. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and development focussed individual to lead the coaching and recruitment for this side.
The position of Head Coach, Women’s team will be responsible for all facets of coaching, player recruitment and development, leadership and strategic planning. Working closely with the Football Department and Club’s Executive, the Head Coach will work on pre-season planning, game plans, player management and game day review.
Candidates will be required to have, or be working towards, the following experience and skill set:
- Level 1 coaching accreditation.
- Demonstrated knowledge, involvement and understanding of talent development programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Mentor / teaching skills that develop trust and respect
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and communicate sequential training and game plans
- Demonstrated ability to identify and nurture youth talent
- Demonstrated ability to develop high levels of team unity
- Demonstrated ability to inspire individuals and teams in the pursuit of individual and team achievement
The successful candidate will be remunerated by an agreed honorarium amount. Please contact Noel Wallace – email@example.com or 0417 939 116 – for any enquiries.